- participated in five events for the Quakers this season.
- best five-kilometer time came September 30 at the Adidas Cross-Country Challenge where she clocked in at 22:02.24.
- best finish came October 15 at the N.C. Collegiate Championships where she placed 11th out of 39 runners with a six-kilometer time of 26:55.72.
- ran 31st at the Old Dominion Athletic Conference (ODAC) Championships in 25:46.5, her best six-kilometer time of the year
- two-time member of Student-Athlete Honor Roll
- named to the Academic All-ODAC team
- lettered two years in cross country and three years in track at Parkland High School under coaches Erick Fritz and Antwan Hughes
- named the cross country team’s Most Valuable Runner
- honored for her dedication to the track and field team
- helped Parkland place second at the 2009 3A state championships
- helped Parkland to three Piedmont Triad Conference Outdoor Track and Field titles
- daughter of Virgil O’Neill and Gwen King